The Start the Cycle Team
- Be 12-17 years old
- Be located in the greater Marquette area
- Have an interest in biking
- Be physically able to participate in the program
- Be willing to adhere to all program policies and procedures
- Be willing to complete the application and interview
- Attend all practices
Team Member Application:
If you are the parent/guardian of a child that would like to participate in Start the Cycle, please fill out the form below.
*The winter program is only for team members that have previously completed the summer program.
Returning members can fill out the following for the summer season:
If you are a social worker, teacher, neighbor, etc., and know of a child that would be a good fit for our program, please fill out the form below.
Send all forms to [email protected] or mail to:
Start The Cycle
P.O. Box 815
Marquette, MI 49855
***Deadline for applications for the 2022 summer program is MARCH 17, 2022. The first indoor training/practice is tentatively April 7th.
*Team member phone interviews will be announced soon.